CRAFT BEER WEEK IS COMING UP!
- Tomahawk Slam Dunkel: Rich dark chocolate wheat beer with classic hop bitterness and aroma. Do a sick basketball move on your tastebuds! 6.8% ABV
- Session Evader: This is a session double IPA, a slightly less-menacing take on our popular Tax Evader. Brilliant red hue, slightly roasty flavor with sweet notes from jaggery, soft fruit belma and cascade hop aroma. 8.2% ABV
- Jeffeweizen: Traditional hefeweizen! 4.6% ABV
- Thai Basil IPA: Light-bodied IPA with hella Thai basil aroma. It’s also got some jaggery in it. I am hungover and descriptions are hard. 6.5% ABV.
- Kentucky Common: Sour brown ale based on a traditional moonshiner recipe. It’s light, refreshing and complex! 6.6% ABV.
- Fünke Pickles: Sour, salt, dill, coriander. funk. 5.2% ABV.
- Saxon Saison: Fancy grains, light body, dry finish, german ale yeast because we got bored with our house saison strain. It’s quite good. 6.0% ABV.
- Fenugreat Blonde: A slightly biscuity, slightly tart blonde ale that smells a bit like maple syrup! 5.3% ABV.