We will be open normal hours on New Years’ Eve, come pre-game with us or just act like 9PM is midnite and go home early!
- Rye Evader. Seasonal variant of our Tax Evader Double IPA, made with lots of spicy rye and belma hops! 10.5% ABV.
- 61 Shilling. Peaty, malty Scottish Ale! I wanted to name it 69 shilling but got outvoted. 5.40% ABV.
- Spruce Gruit. The lightest gruit we make, spruce tips add a delicate tart bitterness. 6.5% ABV,
- Irish Red. Robust red ale with caramel notes and a crisp, mineral finish. 5.0% ABV.
- AIPA. American IPA! Hoppy! American! 6.0% ABV.
- Black Wit. It’s dark and appealing. Only the cool kids drink it. 6.6% ABV.
- Pecan Chicory Stout. “Love in this Club” by Usher, in beer form. Smooth, chocolate body is the rhythm section, deep, herbal chicory is the dude yellin “HEY” on the 2s and 4s, buttery toasty pecan topnotes are Usher’s voice. 6.8% ABV.
- Rosemary Juniper Pale Ale. It’s back! Woody, spicy, sharp. 6.8% ABV.
- New World Stout: This stout is bittered with neocolonial spices like sasparilla root, vanilla beans, and ancho and chipotle peppers. No hops. Worth “discovering” a continent for! 7.8% ABV.
- Second Lunch Pale Ale. It’s a pale ale! 4.5% ABV.
- Krampus Gruit. Hopless witbier produced with elderberries and peppermint. Available only from Krampusnacht to Russian New Years. 6.1% ABV.
- #Basic Blonde: It’s a very simple blonde ale of exceptional quality. Nobody’s gotta write a book about it, unless we dig up Marcel Proust I guess. 4.5% ABV.
- American Strong Ale: Malty with a very long finish. 5.6% ABV.
- Seattle semi-sweet cider
- Stag ($3 pour, for your uncle.)