BWOOP BWOOP MOTHERSHIP HOURS HAVE CHANGED! NOW OPEN FRIDAY TO SUNDAY FOR ALL YOU WEEKEND WARRIORS OUT THERE!
- Session Ale. This quaffable, light-colored ale is gently dry-hopped for extra refreshment. 4.6% ABV.
- Dry Brown. Light bodied brown ale with a crisp finish. I am in a food coma because I ate a huge torta like 45 minutes ago. Send help. 5.40% ABV.
- Mahlab ESB. Malty British style ale with distinctive aroma of baked goods from mahlab, the pits of St. Lucie cherries. 5.2% ABV.
- Copper Ale. Lightning crashes/ an American ale/ hop additions late in the boil/ the belma hops go in dry/ the aroma sets in/ before the glass can even reach your mouth . 4.7% ABV.
- Porter. Regular ol porter. 5.6% ABV.
- #Basic Blonde. This is our base beer for the Cardamom Pepper Tea Blonde. It’s very good. 5.1% ABV.
- AIPA. Opera in four acts by Giuseppi Verdi, set to an Italian libretto by Antonio Ghislanzoni. Wait, that’s AIDA. This is an American IPA in one act by Rebecca Schranz, set to American hops by Puterbaugh Farms. 5.7% ABV.
- Meteor IPA: Flagship IPA from the brewery least likely to have one. 5.0% ABV.
- Pecan Chicory Stout. It’s back! Toasted, buttery pecans, rich, earthy bitterness from the chicory! 5.5% ABV.
- Thai Basil IPA. It’s an IPA! Made with Thai Basil! And Jaggery! But that part’s not in the name! 6.0% ABV.
- Hopped Wheat: Medium bodied wheat beer aggressively dosed with citrus hops. 4.6% ABV.
- American Strong Ale: Malty with a very long finish. 5.6% ABV.
- Rye E.S.B. This rye forward E.S.B. is Stuart’s favorite and you can’t have any. Don’t even try to order it. 5.1% ABV.
FOOD! DUDES WE HAVE FOOD! Sustainable barbecue from our friends at MOTHERSHIP. Open Fridays 5-10PM, Saturdays and Sundays Noon-10PM.
- Corn Bread. Gojuchang butter. $4
- Smoked Chicken Chili. Cottage cheese, pickled daikon. cilantro. $5.
- Smoked Kielbasa. Onions, yellow mustard, pork rinds. $9
- Veggie Burger. Fontina, kewpie mayo, lettuce, red onion. $9
- Smoked Turkey, Sumac, pickles, yogurt, pita. $12
- BBQ Pork Plate. Served with two sides. $13
- Sides. Baked beans, potato salad, slaw. $3
- Seattle semi-sweet cider
- Stag ($3 pour, for your uncle.)
- James. Cabernet. California. $8.
- Il Casolare. Red blend. Italy. $8.
- Wilderkrans. Chenin blanc. South Africa. $8.
- Evolucio. Furmint Tokaj. Hungary. $8.
- Gateway. Vinho Verde Rose. Portugal? $8.
Non alcoholic beverages:
TEA from TEATOPIA
- Lapsang Souchong: Smoky black tea, tongue-numbing and perfect. $4
- Peach Ginger: Strong start, long finish. Just like the 7th game in the NBA finals. $4
- Mash Cranberry Pear: This fruit-infused black tea will bring a little summer to your nose hairs and also your taste buds. $4
- Keemun: Mellow and floral black tea. Folks, it’s a good one! $4
CUSTOM SODA from RYAN (he’s not a business he’s just a dude that works here)
- Lavender $3
- Juniper blood orange $3
- Blueberry $3
- Blueberry Mint $3