COME TO OUR DANG BIRTHDAY
- Biere de Garde: Clean, tucked-in Belgian ale. 5.3% ABV.
- Meteor IPA: We have a flagship IPA now! Belma, citra and cascade hops hurtle into your mouth on a wave of robust caramel malts. 5.6% ABV
- Whatever IPA: It’s like, got some hops in it. Also ashburne malt and some jaggery but back to the hops since that’s all anyone wants to gossip about. Hot, gossipy Columbus and Cascade hops. 5.6% ABV
- Midnite Mass: The darkest, blackest, most decadent most middle-of-the-night stout ever crafted. Looks like motor oil, tastes like Satan’s fudge. 5.3% ABV.
- Gruit out of Hell: Our only pumpkin beer. Generous helping of beets, sumac, yarrow and chipotle peppers. The sirens are screaming and the fires are howling way down in the valley tonight. 5.3% ABV.
- Second Lunch: I suppose we have a flagship pale ale now. It’s this one. It’s good. Crisp, light, bright cascade and belma hop aromas. 5.8% ABV.
- Demon Summoner: We performed dire rituals to call this smoky, strong rauchbier from the depths of some Moravian barley field. Beechwood smoke, clean malt profile, not much hoppiness. We sold our souls so you don’t have to, now that’s what I call a Total Customer Service Experience (TM). 7.1% ABV.
- Black Lodge Porter: Formerly known as the Peat and Anise porter, enter this dark, peaty beer and confront your fear of licorice flavors. If u face your fears w/ imperfect courage u will be destroyed. 5.0% ABV.
On deck: Irish Stout, Basketball Move, Great Sir.