It’s our first week in the new space! Swing on by!
- Chicken and Waffles Blonde. Rye, smoked paprika, salt, fenugreek. Contains neither chicken nor waffles. 6.2% ABV.
- Session Ale. It’s pale and has no redeeming qualities. For those who think ketchup is too spicy. 4.5% ABV.
- Cardamom Pepper Tea Blonde. One of our earliest beers, this is a seasonal favorite! Black pepper and cardamom provide a complex aroma, while black tea adds a shockingly dry finish. 5.7% ABV.
- Jeffeweizen Traditional German wheat. 4.8% ABV.
- Splash Party Saison. THE SPLASH IS BACK, BABEY. 6.7% ABV.
- Tax Evader Double IPA. Huge beer. Absolutely huge. Really, really huge. 10.5% ABV.
- Fuzzy Pickles. Gose dry-hopped with sorachi ace hops, which provide a delightful dill/lemongrass aroma. 6.7% ABV.
- Blackberry Gose. JUST DRINK IT. 5.7% ABV.
- Dry-Hopped Blonde. Our #Basic Blonde, hopped with fresh nugget hops grown just across the river. 5.0% ABV.
- English Summer Ale. One of like three good things to come out of England, Orange peel, ginger, freshness. 5.7% ABV.
- Black Rye. Full bodied dark beer brewed with rye. Brewer favorite. 5.6% ABV.
- NaSTLy Sour Brown. Collaboration of all the women brewers in the STL metro area. All proceeds to Planned Parenthood.
- Seattle Semi-Sweet Cider. Gluten free!
- Stag. Steak, taters and gravy. Pints only. $3.
On deck: I don’t even know any more. Chinese Five Spice Porter , Bogdan, World’s Strongest Ale and Meteor IPA, I think.