- Hefeweizen: Super traditional wheat beer, smooth, accessible, slight banana and clove aroma. Chow down! 4.6% ABV, 10 IBU, 4 SRM.
- Tax Evader IPA: Based on the long-standing tradition of tax evasion among British ale brewers, this giant IPA is brewed with a significant amount of jaggery (a semi-refined sugar used by British brewers to avoid taxes on malted barley in the 18th and 19th century) and a huge amount of citra hops. Marshmallow and rum notes with a nice hoppy finish. 11%ABV, 70 IBU, 9 SRM.
- Belgian Wit Gruit: It’s a traditional Belgian Witbier made with wheat, coriander and orange peel. Except we subbed out the hops (boring) for sage and yarrow (herbal, earthy, excellent). 5.6% ABV, 0 IBU, 6 SRM.
- Slam Dunkel: We took our traditional dunkelweizen recipe and turnt up the rich chocolate. Delightful! 5.5% ABV, 14 IBU, 28 SRM.
- Belgian Cream Ale: A traditional cream ale (high alcohol, light color, grainy sweetness, full mouthfeel) combined with belgian yeast for additional flavor and aroma complexity. 7.5% ABV, 8 IBU, 3 SRM.
- Chinese Five Spice Porter: Rich and chocolately malt build with a delicate blend of heat, perceived sweetness, bitterness, earthiness and numbingness from a traditional spice blend. Think we’re full of shit? Try it and see! 6% ABV, 32 IBU, 32 SRM.
- Splash Party Saison: WHOA Y’ALL! This saison was brewed with grains of paradise, which provide a subtle tropical heat, and malic acid, which provides a refreshing tartness. 6.8% ABV, 11 IBU, 6 SRM.
- Graff: We thought this was a historical apple-malt blended beverage but it turns out Stephen King invented it! Who knew?!? Collaboration with Owl Creek Winery in Cobden, IL, who provided the fantastic unfermented cider. Smooth body, bright crisp apple flavor. 5.1% ABV. 5 IBU, 4 SRM.
On deck: Robert Kennedy’s Brown Ale, The Toasted Ravioli.