- Belgian Cream Ale: Clean, light grain bill with delicate aromas from our favorite Belgian yeast strain. Like a saison without the pretention. 6.9% ABV.
- Krampus Gruit: Named after our favorite yuletide demon, this beer is light, refreshing and utterly
HOPELESSSSSSSShopless. Peppermint, chile piquin and elderberries provide a delicate balance of flavors. 5.4% ABV
- Pecan Chicory Stout: The beer equivalent of the song Love in this Club, by Usher. Pecans provide a buttery, slippery topnote (that’s Usher’s voice), the malts provide a robust, balanced rhythm section and the chicory provides some big booming HEYYYYY bass notes. 6.2% ABV
- Spicy Divine Hag: It’s a scotch ale brewed with scotch bonnet peppers. Quelle intensité! 8.4% ABV.
- Sprucy Gruit: A bright, crisp blonde ale bittered entirely with spruce tips. Express train to pinetown! 4.7% ABV.
- Tax Evader: Huge double IPA, brewed with jaggery and dank hops. It’s named after the malt tax of 1660 in merry olde engalonde but we can pretend it has ~current events relevance~ if you want to be all Aaron Dorkin about it. 10.5% ABV.
- Black Gruit: Dark hopless ale with black cumin, white horehound and grains of paradise. 8.9% ABV.
- Rosemary Juniper Pale Ale: The beast is back! Rowdy, spicy rye notes pair with woodiness from the rosemary and finishes with a sharp, herbal bitterness from the juniper. 7.9% ABV.
On deck: Bruce Lée Brown, .