- Midnite Mass. Incredibly black, full-bodied stout with rich coffee and roast barley aroma and a bracing bitterness. 5.6% ABV.
- 61 Shilling. Peaty, malty Scottish Ale! I wanted to name it 69 shilling but got outvoted. 5.40% ABV.
- Jaggery Saison. Sweet lush saison with raisin and date notes from the use of Jaggery, a semi-refined Indian sugar. 5.5% ABV.
- Liquid Toast. Cold weather wheat beer. Toastier, maltier and just plain better than the average hefeweizen. 5.4% ABV.
- Rosemary Juniper Pale Ale. Strong-backed rye pale ale made with rosemary and juniper. 7.4% ABV.
- Meteor IPA. Flagship IPA from the brewery least likely to have one. 6.0% ABV.
- Tax Evader. It’s back! Giant double IPA. Supremely drinkable. Surprise yourself. 11.0% ABV.
- Noir Evader: Black double IPA! 7.7% ABV.
- Second Lunch Pale Ale. It’s a pale ale! 4.5% ABV.
- Chinese 5 Spice Porter. A dry, crisp porter provides the perfect backbone for the complex flavor and profile of traditional Chinese 5 Spice blend. One of our best sellers. 5.1% ABV.
- Biere de Garde: Big ol Belgian. 6.2% ABV.
- American Strong Ale: Malty with a very long finish. 5.6% ABV.
- Sage Gruit. Belgian style hopless ale bittered with sage and yarrow. Earthy. 7.1% ABV.
FOOD! DUDES WE HAVE FOOD! Sustainable barbecue from our friends at MOTHERSHIP
- Corn Bread. Gojuchang butter. $4
- Smoked Chicken Chili. Cottage cheese, pickled daikon. cilantro. $5.
- Smoked Kielbasa. Onions, yellow mustard, pork rinds. $9
- Veggie Burger. Fontina, kewpie mayo, lettuce, red onion. $9
- Smoked Turkey, Sumac, pickles, yogurt, pita. $12
- BBQ Pork Plate. Served with two sides. $13
- Sides. Baked beans, potato salad, slaw. $3
- Seattle semi-sweet cider
- Stag ($3 pour, for your uncle.)
- James. Cabernet. California. $8.
- Il Casolare. Red blend. Italy. $8.
- Wilderkrans. Chenin blanc. South Africa. $8.
- Evolucio. Furmint Tokaj. Hungary. $8.
- Gateway. Vinho Verde Rose. Portugal? $8.