- Jeffeweizen: Traditional wheat beer with plenty of banana notes from the traditional German yeast strain. Clean, soft, smells like fruit. Just like Jeff. 4.7% ABV
- Chicken and Waffles Blonde: Toasty, sourdough blonde ale with slight savory and smoke notes, finishes with a warm maple aroma. 5.5% ABV
- Cardamom Pepper Tea Blonde: Springlike, refreshing blonde ale with spicy aromas of black pepper and cardamom, the tea adds a nice dry finish. 5.3% ABV
- Thai Basil IPA: We added Thai basil at the end of the boil instead of hops, because we are jerks. The dark licorice aroma from the basil pairs well with the soft creaminess of the semi-refined sugar we added to the boil to produce a truly excellent summertime beer. 6.6% ABV.
- Belma Pale Ale: Our love affair with Belma Hops continues with this straw gold pale ale, where crisp, sweet malts back up the soft fruit aromas of the hops. I hope Meatloaf doesn’t die! 4.20% ABV.
- English Summer Ale: A British beach beer invented in the 80s. Soft and crisp, with bright citrus and ginger notes. Brewers’ favorite! 5.5% ABV.
- Bilberry Berliner: TA variant on our popular Berliner Weiss, this sour wheat beer has tart notes from dried bilberries, the bluerberry’s English cousin. 5.4% ABV.
- Fuzzy Pickles: A gose (sour, salty wheat beer spiced with coriander) dry-hopped with Sorachi Ace, a Japanese hop varietal that smells like dill and lemongrass. It’ll make you want to pose for a photo! 6.6% ABV.
On deck: Kentucky Common, Session Evader, Blushing Cowboy.