- Evader in the Rye. A variant of our popular double IPA, made with hella rye. 9.6% ABV.
- Smoky Brown Saison. It’s a dark saison with a faint bit of beechwood smoke. We’re fighting against the cosmopolitization of the saison, they’re supposed to be funky rustic beers made by the French equivalent of the people from The Hills Have Eyes. 8.4% ABV.
- Mahlab ESB. Mahlab! It’s the pits of St Lucie cherries! It makes this malt forward beer smell like Turkish baked goods! Some dude on the internet claims it’s the worst beer he’s ever had! 5.2% ABV.
- Open Source Brown. A dry brown ale with aromas of chocolate, strawberry and orange cream. 5.3% ABV.
- Lu’s Brew. Test batch of our beer made specially for Lulu’s Local Eatery! Lush IPA made with sweet potatoes, coriander and sweet orange peel. 6.7% ABV.
- Sumac Wheat. Wheat beer made featuring the tangy and mysterious flavor of sumac. If you make a joke about poison sumac we charge you an extra dollar THEY ARE DIFFERENT PLANTS PEOPLE LEARN ABOUT TREES SOMETIME. 4.5% ABV.
- Rye Peppercorn. Rye ale aged on black peppercorns, for aroma. 4.5% ABV.
- Meteor IPA: Flagship IPA from the brewery least likely to have one. 5.0% ABV.
- Thai Basil IPA. Bright, light-bodied IPA made with jaggery (a semi-refined Indian sugar) and thai basil, which has a pleasing, deep purple aroma. 6.0% ABV.
- Juicy Quad. It’s a kettle soured Belgian! 8.4% ABV.
- Ozark Milkshake IPA: It’s an IPA! Made with Simcoe hops! And cedar branches! And…lactose…? JEFF AND REBECCA U CRAZY 4 THIS ONE. 5.6% ABV.
- Dry Porter: Crisp and mild, some slight chocolate and roast notes to remind you what’s what. Brewer fav. 4.8% ABV.
- Ginger Yarrow Gruit: Our original gruit, this hopless ale is made with ginger, yarrow and birds eye chilis. Taproom favorite! 7.1% ABV.
TO GO BEERS:
- Beer! In cans! Meteor IPA and Irish Red! $10/4pk, $3 singles.
- Tax Evader Double IPA: It’s $12 a bottle and it whips ass!
- Seattle semi-sweet cider
- Stag ($3 pour, for your uncle.)
- James. Cabernet. California. $8.
- Codice. Temperanillo. 2015. Spain. $8.
- Wilderkrans. Chenin blanc. South Africa. $8.
- Evolucio. Furmint Tokaj. Hungary. $8.
- Claverach Farms. Pet-nat rose. EUREKA MISSOURI!!!!!!! $8.
Non alcoholic beverages:
TEA from TEATOPIA
- Lapsang Souchong: Smoky black tea, tongue-numbing and perfect. $4
- Peach Ginger: Strong start, long finish. Just like the 7th game in the NBA finals. $4
- Mash Cranberry Pear: This fruit-infused black tea will bring a little summer to your nose hairs and also your taste buds. $4
- Keemun: Mellow and floral black tea. Folks, it’s a good one! $4
CUSTOM SODA from RYAN (he’s not a business he’s just a dude that works here)
- Lavender $3
- Juniper blood orange $3
- Blueberry $3
- Blueberry Mint $3