- Dunkel: Chewy dark wheat beer, tastes a bit like chocolate. 6.1% ABV.
- Rye E.S.B.: Malty, sessionable ale with a pleasing, spicy character from the rye.. 5.6% ABV
- Divine Hag: Scotch ale! Big ol ruby colored beverage with a delightful peat smoke aroma. 8.6% ABV. LAST KEG ALERT
- Weizenbock: Huge wheat beer, full bodied and loaded with robust-ass flavors. As opposed to robust ass flavors. Punctuation matters. 8.0% ABV.
- Belgian Dubbel: It’s a dubbel! Belgian yeast, amber color, bubbles. 8.2% *ABV. LAST KEG ALERT*
- Second Lunch Pale Ale: It’s a pale ale! Other ales pale in comparison. 4.6% ABV.
- Coffee Midnite Mass: A variant of our blackest, thickest, roastiest stout, featuring deep-roasted Indonesian coffee from COMA coffee in Richmond Heights. People are snagging growlers of this stuff so fast our heads are spinning! 8.0% ABV. *LAST KEG ALERT*
- Tax Evader: The beast is back! Named after the old British practice of adding sugar to the boil kettle to avoid malt tax, this massive IPA is made with jaggery, a semi-refined Indian sugar (that tastes like toasted marshmallows) and an extremely generous addition of columbus, chinook and cascade hops (which smell like weed, pinecones and citrus, respectively). 11.5% ABV.O
n deck: Juniper Strong Ale, Cedar Sahti, Weizen, Lavender gruit, Pecan Chicory Stout,