- Evader in the Rye. A variant of our popular double IPA, made with hella rye. 9.6% ABV.
- Lactose APA. Full bodied, with intense hop aroma. 4.4% ABV.
- Mahlab ESB. Mahlab! It’s the pits of St Lucie cherries! It makes this malt forward beer smell like Turkish baked goods! Some dude on the internet claims it’s the worst beer he’s ever had! 5.2% ABV.
- Open Source Brown. A dry brown ale with aromas of chocolate, strawberry and orange cream. 5.3% ABV.
- Rosemary Juniper Pale Ale. Rosemary! And Juniper! In a spicy, rye-centered pale ale! Bold! 7.0% ABV.
- Citrus Golden Ale. A light, crisp ale with a nice sweet orange aroma. 5.7% ABV.
- Earthbound Red. Our Irish Red! Renamed! Mineral notes, nice maltiness. 5.0% ABV.
- Meteor IPA: Flagship IPA from the brewery least likely to have one. 5.0% ABV.
- Fuzzy Pickles. Gose dry-hopped with Sorachi Ace, smells a bit like dill and lemongrass! 6.0% ABV.
- Elderberry Gose. This gose has a delicate tartness and very faint blush from elderberries. 6.0% ABV.
- Earthbound Blonde: Spring has sprung! This spicy, dry blonde ale carries a heady aroma of cardamom and telicherry black pepper, and finishes extra dry thanks to a late-boil addition of black tea. 4.5% ABV.
- Second Lunch Pale Ale: It’s a pale ale! It’s very good! 4.5% ABV.
- Doing it Extreme: Loaded with hops and coriander, this IPA is DOING IT EXTREME! 4.5% ABV.
TO GO BEERS:
- Beer! In cans! Meteor IPA and Irish Red! $10/4pk, $3 singles.
FOOD! DUDES WE HAVE FOOD! Sustainable barbecue from our friends at MOTHERSHIP. Open Fridays 5-10PM, Saturdays Noon-10PM and Sundays Noon-6PM.
- Corn Bread. Gojuchang butter. $4
- Smoked Chicken Chili. Cottage cheese, pickled daikon. cilantro. $5.
- Smoked Kielbasa. Onions, yellow mustard, pork rinds. $9
- Veggie Burger. Fontina, kewpie mayo, lettuce, red onion. $9
- BBQ Pork Plate. Served with two sides. $13
- Sides. Baked beans, potato salad, slaw. $3
- Seattle semi-sweet cider
- Stag ($3 pour, for your uncle.)
- James. Cabernet. California. $8.
- Codice. Temperanillo. 2015. Spain. $8.
- Wilderkrans. Chenin blanc. South Africa. $8.
- Evolucio. Furmint Tokaj. Hungary. $8.
- Claverach Farms. Pet-nat rose. EUREKA MISSOURI!!!!!!! $8.
Non alcoholic beverages:
TEA from TEATOPIA
- Lapsang Souchong: Smoky black tea, tongue-numbing and perfect. $4
- Peach Ginger: Strong start, long finish. Just like the 7th game in the NBA finals. $4
- Mash Cranberry Pear: This fruit-infused black tea will bring a little summer to your nose hairs and also your taste buds. $4
- Keemun: Mellow and floral black tea. Folks, it’s a good one! $4
CUSTOM SODA from RYAN (he’s not a business he’s just a dude that works here)
- Lavender $3
- Juniper blood orange $3
- Blueberry $3
- Blueberry Mint $3