YO! No food service this week so bring in your leftovers! ALSO: We are open every day except Thanksgiving proper. We are the perfect place to hang out with or hide from your family!
Pecan Chicory Stout – Brewery favorite! This full bodied stout carries deep chicory notes and a nice buttery toasted pecan aroma. 5.3% ABV.
Demon Summoner –It’s a rauchbier, a traditional German style made with smoked malt. RISE FROM YOUR 5.3% ABV
Mango Xtreme IPA – Our Citrus coriander IPA, fermented on mango puree! Jammy! 6.2% ABV
Coffee Dead Druid King – HYPE ALERT! Coffee variant of our annual oak leaf gruit. WILL BE GONE BY SUNDAY. 7.4% ABV
Citrus Blonde – Blonde ale with a small amount of white wheat malt and a large amount of lemon and grapefruit peel. It’s hella good! 6.5% ABV
Lord Beefer, V2– Tax Evader double IPA aged in Pinckney Bend gin barrels. 11.5% ABV
Rosemary Juniper Pale Ale – The perfect beer for all your fall and winter feasts! Woody and malty with a sharp pine finish. 7.0% ABV
Coffee Midnite Mass – The blackest of stouts, made with roasty, rich coffee from our friends at COMA. 5.7% ABV
Coffee Basketball Move – Our big ol dunkelweizen, made with COMA coffee this year! It’s amber, nutty and full-bodied. 6.8% ABV
Saison of the Witch – It’s a black saison. SPOOOOOOOOKY MAN. 8.0% ABV
Earthbound Blonde – Our flagship blonde, made with cardamom, telicherry pepper and black tea. It’s awesome, trust. 5.1% ABV
Gruit out of Hell – Our only pumpkin beer. Generous helping of beets, sumac, yarrow and chipotle peppers. The sirens are screaming and the fires are howling way down in the valley tonight. 5.7% ABV
Satellite Gruit – This hopless beer was brewed in collaboration with Ryan, Satellite’s resident cocktail genius. Dark, bitter, complex. 5.2% ABV
TO GO BEERS:
- Beer! In cans! Earthbound Blonde, Meteor IPA and Irish Red!
- $10/4pk, $3 singles.
- Seattle Semi-Sweet Cider
- Stag ($3 pour, for your uncle)
- James Cabernet, California $8
- Codice Temperanillo, Spain $8
- Wilderkrans Chenin blanc, South Africa $8
- Evolucio Furmint Tokaj, Hungary $8
- Pamplune Grapefruit Rose, France $8
- Coke $2
- Sprite $2
- Well-being N/A $5
TEA from TEATOPIA
- Lapsang Souchong: Smoky black tea, tongue-numbing and perfect $4
- Peach Ginger: Strong start, long finish. Just like the 7th game in the NBA finals $4
- Mash Cranberry Pear: This fruit-infused black tea will bring a little summer to your nose hairs and also your taste buds. $4
- Keemun: Mellow and floral black tea. Folks, it’s a good one! $4