COME TO OUR DANG BIRTHDAY
- Root Gruit: Hop-free ale seasoned with traditional root beer herbs: sarsaparilla leaves, vanilla, licorice root, juniper berries and spearmint. Pronounced “Rut grut”. Drinks like a very dry root beer. 3.8% ABV.
- Liquid Toast: Copper colored weizen for delicious early fall weather. Toasty, bready, sessionable. 5.3% ABV
- Whatever IPA: It’s like, got some hops in it. Also ashburne malt and some jaggery but back to the hops since that’s all anyone wants to gossip about. Hot, gossipy Columbus and Cascade hops. 5.6% ABV
- Dark Mild: Traditional British style, highly sessionable and pleasant. Molasses adds color and bite. 5.6% ABV.
- Second Lunch: This pale ale thick af y’all. We expected it to be crisp fall weather so we made a super full-bodied pale ale with some lactose added for extra mouth feel. WHY IS IT STILL 90 DEGREES OUTSIDE? Fuck global warming. 5.6% ABV.
- Lavender and Chicory Gruit: This brown, hop-free malt beverage was bittered with lavender and chicory, giving the beer a smooth, earthy, herbal bitterness. 5.8% ABV.
- Birch Farmhouse: A French style farmhouse with a delightful birch finish. Don’t know what birch tastes like? Try this beer! 4.7% ABV.
- Black Lodge Porter: Formerly known as the Peat and Anise porter, enter this dark, peaty beer and confront your fear of licorice flavors. If u face your fears w/ imperfect courage u will be destroyed. 5.0% ABV.