- Honey Lemon Saison: This delightful libation is the result of Rebecca’s first solo recipe and brew day! Honey malt provides a perceived sweetness, which is balanced with lemon peel and lemon balm. 6.5% ABV, 12 IBU, 5 SRM.
- Tax Evader IPA: Based on the long-standing tradition of tax evasion among British ale brewers, this giant IPA is brewed with a significant amount of jaggery (a semi-refined sugar used by British brewers to avoid taxes on malted barley in the 18th and 19th century) and a huge amount of citra hops. Marshmallow and rum notes with a nice hoppy finish. 11%ABV, 70 IBU, 9 SRM.
- Belgian Wit Gruit: It’s a traditional Belgian Witbier made with wheat, coriander and orange peel. Except we subbed out the hops (boring) for sage and yarrow (herbal, earthy, excellent). 5.6% ABV, 0 IBU, 6 SRM.
- Hopped Wheat: It’s another Rebecca recipe! It’s a wheat beer! It has American hops in it in larger than average quantities! 4.2% ABV, 31 IBU, 4 SRM.
- Wet Look IPA: It’s a West Coast IPA! Fresh hopped with cascade hops out of a local dude’s garden. Smells like grapefruit and weed. 6.2% ABV, 69 IBU, 11 SRM.
- Toasted Ravioli: An homage to St. Louis’ best appetizer, this wheat beer has toast and sourdough notes, blended with provel-infused vodka. 5.25% ABV, 18 IBU, 16 SRM.
- Apricot Gose: The gose is a slightly sour, slightly salty wheat beer from Leipzig, Germany. We added apricots from down the street. Very limited quantity, very unlimited quality. 5% ABV, 5 IBU, 3 SRM
- Summer Stout: It’s like a big ol slice of blackberry pie. Cloves provide a rich, velvety depth while blackberries provide a fresh, fruity tartness. Dry and delicious. 6.3% ABV. 51 IBU, 38 SRM.
On deck: Pale ale, cardamom blonde.