THIS MAY BE OUR LAST WEEKEND IN THE HALLWAY BUT WHO EVEN KNOWS?
- Cloven Stout. Pitch black and full of cloves. 7.2% ABV.
- English Summer Ale. One of like three good things to come out of England, Orange peel, ginger, freshness. 5.7% ABV.
- Splash Party Saison. THE SPLASH IS BACK, BABEY. 7.5% ABV.
- Dad Evader double IPA. This variant on our terribly popular Tax Evader is an homage to the original “dadbeer” of the early nineties–the American wheat. Lots of white wheat malt and german ale yeast make this a relatively crushable double IPA. 9.2% ABV.
- Thai Basil IPA. Bright, crisp IPA with an incredible floral/earthy aroma from a generous late boil addition of thai basil instead of hops. 6.5% ABV.
- Sessions Ale. It’s pale and has no redeeming qualities. For those who think ketchup is too spicy. 4.5% ABV.
- Wetlook IPA. This stunner of an IPA is dry-hopped with fresh, locally grown Cascade hops! 6.4% ABV.
- American Wheat. The original dadbeer! 5.3% ABV.
On deck: Chicken and Waffles Blonde, Jeff Goldplum, Red/Black Gose, some other crap.