IT’S CRAFT BEER WEEK! GET ONE OF OUR NEW SHIRTS! DRINK OUR BEER AT EVENTS!
- Pale Ale: Clean, tidy malt notes and earthy, herbal aroma/bitterness from British and American hops. Shit is tucked in. 5.5% ABV
- Gru Wit: A witbier bittered with sage and yarrow instead of hops! Very popular when it debuted last year, we’re jazzed to bring it back! 6.0% ABV.
- Jeffeweizen: Traditional hefeweizen! This is for all you dudes who ask “WHAT’S WEIRD ABOUT THIS ONE?!?!” as if we can’t make a normal beer that tastes fine. 4.6% ABV
- Belgian Pale Ale: One of our popular distribution beers, this full bodied pale ale displays restrained belgian yeast character, giving slight notes of pepper and clove. 5.2% ABV.
- Tax Evader: Huge double IPA brewed with jaggery and a truly staggering quantity of columbus and cascade hops. Our most brewed (and asked for) beer! 11.5% ABV.
- Fünke Pickles: Sour, salt, dill, coriander. funk. 5.2% ABV.
- Saxon Saison: Fancy grains, light body, dry finish, german ale yeast because we got bored with our house saison strain. It’s quite good. 6.0% ABV.
- Fenugreat Blonde: A slightly biscuity, slightly tart blonde ale that smells a bit like maple syrup! 5.3% ABV.
On deck: Mint Eucalyptus IPA, Blueberry Splash Party.