- Black Tax Evader: A dark and roasty variant of our popular Tax Evader Double IPA. 11% ABV.
- Dry Brown: We mashed this brown ale low so the dry, roasty notes would stand in the forefront. Late additions of belma and cascade hops adds bright citrus to a clean, American hop bitterness. 5.8% ABV
- X-TREME IPA: Indisputable fact–IPAs are the mountain dew and doritos of beer. So we made an IPA with a popular beverage boiled down into a syrup. BYO flavor-blasted corn products. 5.5% ABV
- Dark IPA: This IPA balances strawberry, orange-cream and soft-fruit aromas with a complex malt body that emphasizes caramel and toast notes. Darklightful. Dedarkful. Whatever. 5.5% ABV.
- Mint Julip Gruit: Are you ready for Derby Day? We sure as hell aren’t because we don’t pay attention to rich people hobbies. We made this hopless beer that showcases the flavor harmonies of mint and lime. It’ll make you want to wear a big stupid hat or something. 4.20% (lol)
- Full-Body IPA: We used hella nice barley in this IPA and mashed it high to give it a full, glorious, luscious head of hair. Or body of hair. Or just body. It’s like one of those shampoo commercials, except it’s beer and its happening inside your mouth. 6% ABV.
- Belgian Dark: This is a dark Belgian beer, as opposed to a hoppy Belgian beer, which would be a Belgian Dank. 6.5% ABV.
- Chicken and Waffles Blonde: Blonde ale with toasty sourdough notes from specialty malts, some savory smoke from smoked pimenton, and a slight aroma of maple syrup. No chickens were harmed in the making of this beer, aside from the chicken sandwich one of the brewers ate at Byrd & Barrel that day. 6.3% ABV.
On deck: Cardamom Pepper Tea Blonde, Berliner Weisse, Ozark Cedar IPA