- Plum gose. This gose (slightly sour, salty wheat beer) was brewed with coriander and fermented on fresh plums. Plum gose? More like plum good. 5.9% ABV.
- 2nd Lunch Pale Ale. Extremely solid flagship pale ale from the brewery least likely to have one. 5.6% ABV.
- Chicken and Waffles Blonde. This festival favorite is made with neither chicken nor waffles, yet manages to taste like both. LIFE IS A MYSTERY. 6.2% ABV.
- Splash Party Saison. A bright French-style saison that ups the refreshingness (that’s totally a word) factor with grains of paradise and a little bit of malic acid. 6.7% ABV.
- Sage Gruit. This gruit drinks a bit like a witbier, but was bittered with yarrow, sage and coriander rather than stinky ol hops. 5.47%ABV.
- Sunflower Hefe. This smooth, rich hefeweizen is amber in color and was produced with the cooperation of malted sunflower seeds, the corporation for public broadcasting and drinkers like you. 5.2% ABV.
- Hopped Wheat. Halfway between an American Wheat and an IPA, this sesh is so fresh it’s make you feel like John Tesh. 5.9% ABV.
- Thai Basil IPA. This light, sunny IPA benefits from a generous late-boil addition of Thai basil. 6.0% ABV.
On deck: Cucumber Pepper Kolsch. American Wheat, Cloven Stout.