We will be open Monday, December 24 from 4PM to Midnite for all you pre-gamers out there!
Tax Evader – Double IPA made with jaggery and a staggering amount of hops. Much smoother than it needs to be. 11.0% ABV.
Pecan Chicory Stout –This medium bodied stout derives much of its bitterness from chicory and its smooth topnotes and aroma from a generous addition of toasted pecans. 6.0% ABV
Coffee Dunk Basketball Move – Imperial dunkelweizen made with a smooth, rich cold brew coffee from our pals at COMA coffee. 6.8% ABV
Coffee Dead Druid King – HYPE ALERT! Coffee variant of our annual oak leaf gruit. WILL BE GONE BY SUNDAY. 7.4% ABV
Krampus Gruit – Hopless beer made with peppermint, chile piquin and elderberries! HAIL CHRISTMAS SATAN! 6.3% ABV
Lord Beefer, V2– Tax Evader double IPA aged in Pinckney Bend gin barrels. 11.5% ABV
Meteor IPA – Flagship IPA from the brewery least likely to have one. Complex malty body and relatively subdued American hop profile because we’re ripping off 90s west coast IPAs. 5.1% ABV
Midnite Mass – The blackest of stouts. Simultaneously rich and bitter, like the guy that made minecraft. 5.7% ABV
Coffee Basketball Move – Our big ol dunkelweizen, made with COMA coffee this year! It’s amber, nutty and full-bodied. 6.8% ABV
Saison of the Witch – It’s a black saison. SPOOOOOOOOKY MAN. 8.0% ABV
Earthbound Blonde – Our flagship blonde, made with cardamom, telicherry pepper and black tea. It’s awesome, trust. 5.1% ABV
Gruit out of Hell – Just in time for the holidays! Big-bodied amber colored pale ale, brewed with rosemary and juniper. It’s woody, piney and perfect for your holiday meals. 7.4% ABVSatellite Gruit – This hopless beer was brewed in collaboration with Ryan, Satellite’s resident cocktail genius. Dark, bitter, complex. 5.2% ABV
TO GO BEERS:
- Beer! In cans! Earthbound Blonde, Meteor IPA and Irish Red!
- $10/4pk, $3 singles.
- Seattle Semi-Sweet Cider
- Stag ($3 pour, for your uncle)
- James Cabernet, California $8
- Codice Temperanillo, Spain $8
- Wilderkrans Chenin blanc, South Africa $8
- Evolucio Furmint Tokaj, Hungary $8
- Pamplune Grapefruit Rose, France $8
- Coke $2
- Sprite $2
- Well-being N/A $5
TEA from TEATOPIA
- Lapsang Souchong: Smoky black tea, tongue-numbing and perfect $4
- Peach Ginger: Strong start, long finish. Just like the 7th game in the NBA finals $4
- Mash Cranberry Pear: This fruit-infused black tea will bring a little summer to your nose hairs and also your taste buds. $4
- Keemun: Mellow and floral black tea. Folks, it’s a good one! $4