We’ll be tapping the Scotch Bonnet Scotch Ale and the Krampus Gruit this Saturday in observance of Krampusnacht.
- Rosemary Juniper Pale Ale: Our head brewer’s favorite beer! Rosemary, juniper, rye. Thanksgiving in a glass. 6.2% ABV, 25 IBU, 15 SRM.
- Demon Summoner: It’s a rauchbier. Smoke and toffee. 5.4% ABV, 23 IBU, 14 SRM.
- Scotch Ale: Deep garnet color, heavy and sweet, peat smoke notes. 7% ABV, 12 IBU, 16 SRM.
- Imperial Gratzer: A big wheat beer with house-smoked malt. Smooth, subtle smoke flavor with banana and clove notes from everyone’s favorite Bavarian wheat strain. 6.5% ABV, 38 IBU, 6 SRM.
- Friends Tripel: Light bodied, high gravity Belgian. Not to be confused with the soon-to-open brewery in Wentzville with a similar name. 7.5% ABV, 30 IBU, 7 SRM.
- Old World Stout: It’s really a gruit! This stout was made with spices that you could only get before Columbus invaded/pillaged the new world. Made with white horehound, cinnamon, grains of paradise and black cumin. Buttery and root-beer ish. 5.4% ABV, 0 IBU, 43 SRM.
- Tax Evader: It’s back and better than ever! Lots of columbus hops, lots of jaggery. 10.1% ABV, 70 IBU, 15 SRM
- Peat and Anise Porter: LICORICE AND SCOTCH. LICORICE AND SCOTCH FOREVER. 5.4% ABV, 21 IBU, 30 SRM.
On deck: Brulee Brown, Krampus Gruit, Pecan Chicory Stout, Cream Ale, Pumpkin Gose.