HOLIDAY HOURS: We will be closed on Thursday due to We Love Thanksgiving! See you on Friday for Black Metal Black Friday and Saturday for Small Business Saturday and Sunday for Thing We Made Up To Get You To Spend Money Sunday.
- Rosemary Juniper Pale Ale: Our head brewer’s favorite beer! Rosemary, juniper, rye. Thanksgiving in a glass. 6.2% ABV, 25 IBU, 15 SRM.
- Demon Summoner: It’s a rauchbier. Smoke and toffee. 5.4% ABV, 23 IBU, 14 SRM.
- Fall Saison: SWEATER SEASON IS HERE. It’s a saison brewed with chai and it’s the closest we will ever come to one of those sickly-sweet pumpkin goop beers. Drink it and be satisfied. 5.9% ABV, 20 IBU, 7 SRM.
- Imperial Gratzer: A big wheat beer with house-smoked malt. Smooth, subtle smoke flavor with banana and clove notes from everyone’s favorite Bavarian wheat strain. 6.5% ABV, 38 IBU, 6 SRM.
- Friends Tripel: Light bodied, high gravity Belgian. Not to be confused with the soon-to-open brewery in Wentzville with a similar name. 7.5% ABV, 30 IBU, 7 SRM.
- Old World Stout: It’s really a gruit! This stout was made with spices that you could only get before Columbus invaded/pillaged the new world. Made with white horehound, cinnamon, grains of paradise and black cumin. Buttery and root-beer ish. 5.4% ABV, 0 IBU, 43 SRM.
- Tax Evader: It’s back and better than ever! Lots of columbus hops, lots of jaggery. 10.1% ABV, 70 IBU, 15 SRM
- Peat and Anise Porter: LICORICE AND SCOTCH. LICORICE AND SCOTCH FOREVER. 5.4% ABV, 21 IBU, 30 SRM.