Note: We will be closed Friday, November 20th for our birthday, to which you are cordially invited.
Additionally, we will be closed from Noon-4 on Sunday, November 22, for a private party.
- Pale Ale: It’s a pale ale! Snappy hops, crisp cereal notes. 4.3% ABV, 33 IBU, 8 SRM.
- Demon Summoner: It’s a rauchbier. Smoke and toffee. 5.4% ABV, 23 IBU, 14 SRM.
- Fall Saison: SWEATER SEASON IS HERE. It’s a saison brewed with chai and it’s the closest we will ever come to one of those sickly-sweet pumpkin goop beers. Drink it and be satisfied. 5.9% ABV, 20 IBU, 7 SRM.
- Biere de Garde: Sessionable and not aged at all, but it hits the style guidelines. Letter of the law if not the spirit &c 5.6% ABV, 23 IBU, 15 SRM.
- Friendship Tripel: Light bodied, high gravity belgian. 7.5% ABV, 30 IBU, 7 SRM.
- Old World Stout: It’s really a gruit! This stout was made with spices that you could only get before Columbus invaded/pillaged the new world. Made with white horehound, cinnamon, grains of paradise and black cumin. Buttery and root-beer ish. 5.4% ABV, 0 IBU, 43 SRM.
- Tax Evader: It’s back and better than ever! Lots of columbus hops, lots of jaggery. 10.1% ABV, 70 IBU, 15 SRM
- Peat and Anise Porter: LICORICE AND SCOTCH. LICORICE AND SCOTCH FOREVER. 5.4% ABV, 21 IBU, 30 SRM.
ON DECK: Gratzer, Scotch Ale, Rosemary Juniper Pale Ale (!).