Skip to content
- Spiced Belgian: Clean, light grain bill with delicate aromas from our favorite Belgian yeast strain. Like a saison without the pretention. 6.9% ABV.
- Mint Julep Gruit: We normally release this for Derby Day but it’s so good we started early. Spicy rye notes couple with mint, kefir lime leaves, lime zest and a bourbon infusion. 6.1% ABV
- Divine Hag: Scotch ale! Big ol ruby colored beverage with a delightful peat smoke aroma. 7.5% ABV.
- Midnite Evader: A huge black double IPA, brewed with jaggery and dank hops. Slightly roasty, very good. 10.1% ABV.
- Belgian Dubbel: It’s a dubbel! Belgian yeast, amber color, bubbles. 8.2% ABV.
- Meteor IPA: IDK IT’S AN IPA Piney hop notes and a copper colored bod. 6.4% ABV.
- Belgian Gruit: Amber colored belgian ale brewed with black and white pepper, coriander, yarrow and elderflower. 7.2% ABV.
- Rosemary Juniper Pale Ale: The beast is back! Rowdy, spicy rye notes pair with woodiness from the rosemary and finishes with a sharp, herbal bitterness from the juniper. 7.9% ABV.