In honor of International Gruit Day (Feb 1) we will have several hopless ales available in the taproom this weekend.
- Spruce Gruit: Delicate golden ale brewed with spruce tips instead of hops. 5.7% ABV.
- Mint Julep Gruit: We normally release this for Derby Day but it’s so good we started early. Spicy rye notes couple with mint, kefir lime leaves, lime zest and a bourbon infusion. 6.1% ABV
- Dry Brown: The crispest, tightest brown ale we know how to make. A staff favorite so come grab a pint before we drink it all. 6.1% ABV
- Midnite Evader: A huge black double IPA, brewed with jaggery and dank hops. Slightly roasty, very good. 10.1% ABV.
- Krampus Gruit: We saved a keg, just for you! Peppermint, chili piquin and elderberries tart up this hop-free blonde. 5.5% ABV.
- Meteor IPA: IDK IT’S AN IPA Piney hop notes and a copper colored bod. 6.4% ABV.
- Belgian Gruit: Amber colored belgian ale brewed with black and white pepper, coriander, yarrow and elderflower. 7.2% ABV.
- Rosemary Juniper Pale Ale: The beast is back! Rowdy, spicy rye notes pair with woodiness from the rosemary and finishes with a sharp, herbal bitterness from the juniper. 7.9% ABV.