International Gruit Day is February 1! We have some special beers in store!
- Spiced Belgian Ale: Clean, light grain bill with delicate aromas from our favorite Belgian yeast strain. Like a saison without the pretention. 6.9% ABV.
- Second Lunch Pale: A flagship pale ale from the brewery least likely to have one. 5.2% ABV
- Dry Brown: The crispest, tightest brown ale we know how to make. A staff favorite so come grab a pint before we drink it all. 6.1% ABV
- Midnite Evader: A huge black double IPA, brewed with jaggery and dank hops. Slightly roasty, very good. 10.1% ABV.
- Belgian Dubbel: It’s a dubbel! Belgian yeast, amber color, bubbles. 8.2% ABV.
- Meteor IPA: Huge double IPA, brewed with jaggery and dank hops. It’s named after the malt tax of 1660 in merry olde engalonde but we can pretend it has ~current events relevance~ if you want to be all Aaron Dorkin about it. 10.5% ABV.
- Divine Hag: Scotch ale! Big ol ruby colored beverage with a delightful peat smoke aroma. 7.1% ABV.
- Rosemary Juniper Pale Ale: The beast is back! Rowdy, spicy rye notes pair with woodiness from the rosemary and finishes with a sharp, herbal bitterness from the juniper. 7.9% ABV.
ON DECK: Chinese 5 Spice Porter, Weizenbock, Mint Julep Gruit, Belgian Gruit.