BLUSHING COWBOY ALERT: THIS COWBOY IS BLUSHING! The run will kick this weekend, better hit us uppppp.
- Belgian Cream Ale: Clean, light grain bill with delicate aromas from our favorite Belgian yeast strain. Like a saison without the pretention. 6.9% ABV.
- Second Lunch Pale: A flagship pale ale from the brewery least likely to have one. 5.2% ABV
- Pecan Chicory Stout: The beer equivalent of the song Love in this Club, by Usher. Pecans provide a buttery, slippery topnote (that’s Usher’s voice), the malts provide a robust, balanced rhythm section and the chicory provides some big booming HEYYYYY bass notes. 6.2% ABV
- Bruce Lée Brown: Mild brown ale with a generous addition of bruléed sugar. Dry with raisin and dark caramel notes. 4.61% ABV.
- Sprucy Gruit: A bright, crisp blonde ale bittered entirely with spruce tips. Express train to pinetown! 4.7% ABV. LAST KEG ALERT
- Tax Evader: Huge double IPA, brewed with jaggery and dank hops. It’s named after the malt tax of 1660 in merry olde engalonde but we can pretend it has ~current events relevance~ if you want to be all Aaron Dorkin about it. 10.5% ABV.
- Blushing Cowboy: IT’S BACK! Gose (slightly sour wheat beer seasoned with salt and coriander) fermented on strawberries grown by our friend Matt. One of our three best beers of all time, a solid 2.5 on Untappd, at least. 5.3% ABV.
- Rosemary Juniper Pale Ale: The beast is back! Rowdy, spicy rye notes pair with woodiness from the rosemary and finishes with a sharp, herbal bitterness from the juniper. 7.9% ABV.
ON DECK: Meteor IPA, Bélange, Divine Hag.