- The Juice Evader. A variant on our Tax Evader Double IPA, this New England style IPA brings the juice! 9.4% ABV.
- Juicy Quad. Sour Belgian! 9.0% ABV.
- Lavender Braggot. Ashburne Mild malt and honey make up the fermentables in this truly delightful, hop-free beverage. 6.9% ABV.
- Rye ESB. Spicy, robust, gorgeous color. Brewer favorite. 5.9% ABV.
- Dead Druid King. It’s baaaaaaaack! Black wheat beer brewed with oak leaves instead of hops. Based on tomb findings from 800 BC Bavaria. SKULL BEER. 8.0% ABV. ***Last Keg Alert***
- Rhubarb Gruit. Hop-free blonde ale made with rhubarb and sumac. It’s surprising, in a good way. 5.6% ABV.
- Dry Brown. This brown finishes crisp and dry, making it an excellent early summer libation. 5.2% ABV.
- Fuzzy Pickles. This gose (slightly salty, slightly sour wheat beer) is made with coriander and sorachi ace hops, which smell like dill and lemongrass. Rereshing! 6.9% ABV (lol).
On deck: ???