CATCH KEGS OF DEAD DRUID KING AND TAX EVADER AT HERITAGE FESTIVAL ON SATURDAY. DOOOOOOO ITTTTT.
- Jeffeweizen: Traditional wheat beer with plenty of banana notes from the traditional German yeast strain. Clean, soft, smells like fruit. Just like Jeff. 4.7% ABV
- Chicken and Waffles: Toasty, sourdough blonde ale with slight savory and smoke notes, finishes with a warm maple aroma. 5.5% ABV
- Cardamom Pepper Tea Blonde: Springlike, refreshing blonde ale with spicy aromas of black pepper and cardamom, the tea adds a nice dry finish. 5.3% ABV
- Ginger Yarrow Gruit: Our original hop-free beer, back on draft! Clean, light malt body with a complex earthy and spicy flavor/aroma profile. Contains ginger, yarrow and birdseye peppers. Live a little. 5.3% ABV.
- Extinction Level 630: Made in collaboration with Still 630, this heavier, darker variant of our popular Tax Evader double IPA was aged in a Rally Point Rye barrel for 3 months. Strong, hoppy, spicy. It’s probably what killed the dinosaurs. 12.00% ABV.
- English Summer Ale: A British beach beer invented in the 80s. Soft and crisp, with bright citrus and ginger notes. Brewers’ favorite! 5.5% ABV.
- Bilberry Berliner: TA variant on our popular Berliner Weiss, this sour wheat beer has tart notes from dried bilberries, the bluerberry’s English cousin. 5.4% ABV.
- Fuzzy Pickles: A gose (sour, salty wheat beer spiced with coriander) dry-hopped with Sorachi Ace, a Japanese hop varietal that smells like dill and lemongrass. It’ll make you want to pose for a photo! 6.6% ABV.
On deck: Pale Ale.