- WHITE KNUCKLE: Based on an ancient Scandinavian beer called gotlandsdricka, this powerful gruit is sweet, smoky and bittered with juniper berries. SKAAL! Half pours only, no tastes, no samplers. Just go for it. 21% ABV, 0 IBU, 18 SRM. LAST KEG ALERT
- Cinna Saison: Delicate saison yeast paired with cinnamon and lightly caramel specialty malts. 5.7% ABV, 14 IBU, 13 SRM.
- Scotch Ale: It’s back! Big toffee/caramel body balanced by peat smokiness. 8% ABV, 16 IBU, 22 SRM.
- New World Stout: Last fall we did the Old World Stout, a gruit bittered with herbs and spices available in Europe and via trade with the silk road. We used the same grain bill and bittered the beer with herbs and spices available only in the Americas. Sarsaparilla root, two kinds of chiles and some vanilla beans combine to give this smooth, chocolate stout a powerful aroma and finish. 8.1% ABV, 0 IBU, 42 SRM.
- Tax Evader: Based on the long-standing tradition of tax evasion among British ale brewers, this giant IPA is brewed with a significant amount of jaggery (a semi-refined sugar used by British brewers to avoid taxes on malted barley in the 18th and 19th century) and a huge amount of citra hops. Marshmallow and rum notes with a nice hoppy finish. 11% ABV, 70 IBU, 9 SRM.
- Witbier: It’s bright, it’s begian-y, it’s got a wheat body and it’s got coriander and orange peel. It’s a witbier! 4.5% ABV, 8 IBU, 4 SRM.
- Rosemary Juniper Pale Ale: Robust, spicy rye notes, woody flavor and aroma, dry juniper finish. 7.1% ABV, 25 IBU, 15 SRM.
- Chinese 5 Spice Porter Rich and chocolately malt build with a delicate blend of heat, perceived sweetness, bitterness, earthiness and numbingness from a traditional spice blend. Think we’re full of shit? Try it and see! 5.1% ABV, 32 IBU, 32 SRM.
On deck: Red IPA, red gruit, coconut gose, kvass