- Session Ale. This quaffable, light-colored ale is gently dry-hopped for extra refreshment. 4.6% ABV.
- Dark Mild w/ Coconut. Dark. Mild. Has Coconut. We will sell out of this in like a week. 4.10% ABV.
- Mahlab ESB. Malty British style ale with distinctive aroma of baked goods from mahlab, the pits of St. Lucie cherries. 5.2% ABV.
- Open Source Brown. A dry brown ale with aromas of chocolate, strawberry and orange cream. 5.3% ABV.
- Porter. Regular ol porter. 5.6% ABV.
- #Basic Blonde. This is our base beer for the Cardamom Pepper Tea Blonde. It’s very good. 5.1% ABV.
- AIPA. Opera in four acts by Giuseppi Verdi, set to an Italian libretto by Antonio Ghislanzoni. Wait, that’s AIDA. This is an American IPA in one act by Rebecca Schranz, set to American hops by Puterbaugh Farms. 5.7% ABV.
- Meteor IPA: Flagship IPA from the brewery least likely to have one. 5.0% ABV.
- Pecan Chicory Stout. It’s back! Toasted, buttery pecans, rich, earthy bitterness from the chicory! 5.5% ABV.
- Coriander IPA. It’s an IPA! Made with Coriander! Probably our best IPA on at the moment. 7.0% ABV.
- Hopped Wheat: Medium bodied wheat beer aggressively dosed with citrus hops. 4.6% ABV.
- Second Lunch Pale Ale: It’s a pale ale! It’s very good! 4.5% ABV.
- Peat Anise Porter: This porter pairs extremely deep star anise flavas with a top end of peat smoke Not for beginners, but not made in Belleville. 5.0% ABV.
FOOD! DUDES WE HAVE FOOD! Sustainable barbecue from our friends at MOTHERSHIP. Open Fridays 5-10PM, Saturdays and Sundays Noon-10PM.
- Corn Bread. Gojuchang butter. $4
- Smoked Chicken Chili. Cottage cheese, pickled daikon. cilantro. $5.
- Smoked Kielbasa. Onions, yellow mustard, pork rinds. $9
- Veggie Burger. Fontina, kewpie mayo, lettuce, red onion. $9
- Smoked Turkey, Sumac, pickles, yogurt, pita. $12
- BBQ Pork Plate. Served with two sides. $13
- Sides. Baked beans, potato salad, slaw. $3
- Seattle semi-sweet cider
- Stag ($3 pour, for your uncle.)
- James. Cabernet. California. $8.
- Il Casolare. Red blend. Italy. $8.
- Wilderkrans. Chenin blanc. South Africa. $8.
- Evolucio. Furmint Tokaj. Hungary. $8.
- Gateway. Vinho Verde Rose. Portugal? $8.
Non alcoholic beverages:
TEA from TEATOPIA
- Lapsang Souchong: Smoky black tea, tongue-numbing and perfect. $4
- Peach Ginger: Strong start, long finish. Just like the 7th game in the NBA finals. $4
- Mash Cranberry Pear: This fruit-infused black tea will bring a little summer to your nose hairs and also your taste buds. $4
- Keemun: Mellow and floral black tea. Folks, it’s a good one! $4
CUSTOM SODA from RYAN (he’s not a business he’s just a dude that works here)
- Lavender $3
- Juniper blood orange $3
- Blueberry $3
- Blueberry Mint $3