OPEN REGULAR HOURS FOR EASTER WHATEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
- Copper Ale. American ale made with amber malts. Dry-hopped with Belma. 5.6% ABV.
- Dark Mild w/ Coconut. Dark. Mild. Has Coconut. We will sell out of this in like a week. 4.10% ABV.
- Mahlab ESB. Malty British style ale with distinctive aroma of baked goods from mahlab, the pits of St. Lucie cherries. 5.2% ABV.
- Open Source Brown. A dry brown ale with aromas of chocolate, strawberry and orange cream. 5.3% ABV.
- Porter. Regular ol porter. 5.6% ABV.
- #Basic Blonde. This is our base beer for the Cardamom Pepper Tea Blonde. It’s very good. 5.1% ABV.
- Red IPA. Full bodied, rich and red. Belma hops add strawberry and sweet citrus aroma. 6.1% ABV.
- Meteor IPA: Flagship IPA from the brewery least likely to have one. 5.0% ABV.
- Pecan Chicory Stout. It’s back! Toasted, buttery pecans, rich, earthy bitterness from the chicory! 5.5% ABV.
- Coriander IPA. It’s an IPA! Made with Coriander! Probably our best IPA on at the moment. 7.0% ABV.
- Robgoblin IPA: Robin’s first beer! Hazy, aggressively hopped excellence. 7.1% ABV.
- Second Lunch Pale Ale: It’s a pale ale! It’s very good! 4.5% ABV.
- Peat Anise Porter: This porter pairs extremely deep star anise flavas with a top end of peat smoke Not for beginners, but not made in Belleville. 5.0% ABV.
FOOD! DUDES WE HAVE FOOD! Sustainable barbecue from our friends at MOTHERSHIP. Open Fridays 5-10PM, Saturdays Noon-10PM and Sundays Noon-6PM.
- Corn Bread. Gojuchang butter. $4
- Smoked Chicken Chili. Cottage cheese, pickled daikon. cilantro. $5.
- Smoked Kielbasa. Onions, yellow mustard, pork rinds. $9
- Veggie Burger. Fontina, kewpie mayo, lettuce, red onion. $9
- Smoked Turkey, Sumac, pickles, yogurt, pita. $12
- BBQ Pork Plate. Served with two sides. $13
- Sides. Baked beans, potato salad, slaw. $3
- Seattle semi-sweet cider
- Stag ($3 pour, for your uncle.)
- James. Cabernet. California. $8.
- Il Casolare. Red blend. Italy. $8.
- Wilderkrans. Chenin blanc. South Africa. $8.
- Evolucio. Furmint Tokaj. Hungary. $8.
- Gateway. Vinho Verde Rose. Portugal? $8.
Non alcoholic beverages:
TEA from TEATOPIA
- Lapsang Souchong: Smoky black tea, tongue-numbing and perfect. $4
- Peach Ginger: Strong start, long finish. Just like the 7th game in the NBA finals. $4
- Mash Cranberry Pear: This fruit-infused black tea will bring a little summer to your nose hairs and also your taste buds. $4
- Keemun: Mellow and floral black tea. Folks, it’s a good one! $4
CUSTOM SODA from RYAN (he’s not a business he’s just a dude that works here)
- Lavender $3
- Juniper blood orange $3
- Blueberry $3
- Blueberry Mint $3