Note: We will be CLOSED Friday, April 1 from 5:30-9PM because two of our favorite regulars are celebrating their wedding in our taproom. No joke. Happy nuptials, Jamie and Todd!
- Spring PCS: It’s the Pecan Chicory Stout with a lighter body and increased sessionability for warm weather! 4.5% ABV.
- JUICY QUAD: Quadus interruptus! We were brewing a belgian quad and experienced a catastrophic equipment failure between the mash and the boil. So we sour mashed the quad for a few days while repairs occurred, then boiled it and fermented the beer with belgian yeast. It’s incredible. 7% ABV
- Red Gruit: It’s got the same color and mouthfeel as the Red IPA (because it’s the same grain bill),but instead of Belma and Columbus hops we bittered the beer with cinnamon, yarrow and sumac. Fantastico! 5.5% ABV
- Toasted Coconut Gose: Slightly sour, slightly salty wheat beer rounded out with toasty coconut flavors. 6.3% ABV.
- Kavass: Our take on kvass, a classic Ukrainian/Russian fermented beverage. Smells like toasted rye bread and golden raisins. Bright in color, effervescent in body, slightly sour. Stuart wanted to name it Cave Ass but Jeff said no. 5%
- Rye Evader: We’re starting a variant series of the Tax Evader, our most popular beer. First up is the Rye Evader, a double IPA that’s darker in color and full of spicy rye. It tastes like gingerbread! 10% ABV.
- Pale Ale: An ale that is pale. Brewed with East Kent Goldings and Cascade hops. 4.5% ABV.
- Chicory Lavender Gruit: Hopless brown ale with earthy, coffee-like chicory flavors and a beautiful lavender aroma. 4.7% ABV.
On deck: Dark IPA, some other stuff. I am very tired.