- Tax Evader: Huge double IPA made with generous additions of Columbus hops and jaggery, a semi-refined sugar from India. 11.3% ABV.
- Sour Wheat: Bright, tart wheat beer made with German yeast. 5.1% ABV
- Copper Ale: Sessionable American ale with a copper colored body and pronounced strawberry aroma from Belma hops. 6.6% ABV.
- Ozark Common: Kettle Soured brown ale based off an old moonshiners’ recipe. Slight roastiness, light body. 5.6% ABV.
- Dark Mild: It’s like a mild, but darker! It’s like a brown ale, but milder! Slight molasses character, very soft. Staff favorite. 4.9% ABV.
- Mint Julep Gruit: Just in time for Derby Day (we assume, nobody checked), this hopless blonde beer has lime, mint and bourbon notes. We will refuse to serve it to you unless you are wearing a stupid hat. 5.9% ABV.
- Dry Porter: Dark, roasty, acerbic finish. Perfect for rainy spring days. 4.3% ABV.
- Witbier: Bright Belgian wheat beer made with coriander and orange peel. 4.6% ABV.
On deck: Rhubarb Sumac Gruit, Meteor IPA, Cardamom Pepper Tea Blonde