***CINCO DE MAYO CELEBRATION ON SATURDAY! COME BY FOR DELICIOUS BEERGAREETAS AND A HUGE STREET PARTY***
- Evader in the Rye: Huge double IPA made with generous additions of Columbus hops and jaggery, a semi-refined sugar from India. 12.2% ABV.
- Blueberry Blonde: A variant on our Basic Blonde (itself a variant on our Cardamom Pepper Tea Blonde, life is weird) made with 80 lbs of fresh blueberries. 7.3% ABV *LAST KEG ALERT*
- Copper Ale: Sessionable American ale with a copper colored body and pronounced strawberry aroma from Belma hops. 6.6% ABV.
- Ozark Common: Kettle Soured brown ale based off an old moonshiners’ recipe. Slight roastiness, light body. 5.6% ABV.
- Blueberry Blonde: Gruit bittered with vanilla, sarsaparilla root and ancho chiles. Tastes like smooth, smokey, velvety root beer. 10.3% ABV. *LAST KEG ALERT*
- Mint Julep Gruit: Just in time for Derby Day (we assume, nobody checked), this hopless blonde beer has lime, mint and bourbon notes. We will refuse to serve it to you unless you are wearing a stupid hat. 5.9% ABV.
- Dry Porter: Dark, roasty, acerbic finish. Perfect for rainy spring days. 4.3% ABV.
- Witbier: Bright Belgian wheat beer made with coriander and orange peel. 4.6% ABV.