IndiHop is this weekend–it’s a special “walking” beer festival exploring both Cherokee and The Grove. Info here.
- Black Tax Evader: A dark and roasty variant of our popular Tax Evader Double IPA. 11% ABV. LAST KEG ALERT
- Berliner Weiss: A higher-gravity take on the refreshing German sour. Napoleon’s troops referred to it as “the champagne of the North.” No Wellingtons allowed. 5.5% ABV
- X-TREME IPA: Indisputable fact–IPAs are the mountain dew and doritos of beer. So we made an IPA with a popular beverage boiled down into a syrup. BYO flavor-blasted corn products. 5.5% ABV
- Thai Basil IPA: Y’ALL IT’S BACK. Bright. Crisp. A hint of jaggery. Aroma of thai basil that pairs perfectly with the American hops used to bitter the beer. One of our three most-asked for beers. 6.6% ABV.
- Mint Julip Gruit: AMade in collaboration with Still 630, this heavier, darker variant of our popular Tax Evader double IPA was aged in a Rally Point Rye barrel for 3 months. Strong, hoppy, spicy. It’s probably what killed the dinosaurs. 12.00% ABV.
- Cardamom Pepper Tea Blonde: WDry and refreshing like a summer beer, but containing a subtle spicy aroma like a winter beer. Perfect for hot, cold or inbetween weather. 4.7% ABV.
- Dry Porter: This porter is thin, dry, roasty and smoky, great for when you want a dark beer but you’re all UGH I JUST ATE TOO MANY BURGERS YALL WHY AM I SO SWEATY or maybe it’s just hot outside calm down. 4.98% ABV.
- Ozark Cedar IPA: You ever tried a restrained, wheat-bodied IPA? You ever tried a restrained, wheat-bodied IPA ON CEEEEEDAR? Dudes this thing smells straight up like pine and nectarines. Best IPA. 6.6% ABV.
On deck: Belgian Cream Ale, Ginger Yarrow Gruit.