We will be CLOSED for Thanskgiving but open all other normal hours so you can either escape from your hateful family or spend an enchanting evening with them here NAMASTE.
- Session Ale. It’s like a mild ale except with more hops. 4.8% ABV.
- Red IPA. This IPA is more malt forward and focuses on Belma hops, which smell of creamsicle and strawberries. 5.00% ABV.
- Irish Red. Robust red ale with caramel notes and a crisp, mineral finish. 5.0% ABV.
- Meteor IPA. Flagship IPA from the brewery least likely to have one. 5.0% ABV.
- Thai Basil IPA. Bright gold IPA with a generous addition of Thai basil at the end of the boil. Only loser nerds don’t like it. 6.0% ABV.
- Second Lunch Pale Ale. It’s a pale ale! 4.5% ABV.
- Blushing Cowboy. Gose fermented on locally grown strawberries. *hype alert–we will run out quickly* 6.2% ABV.
- Coffee Midnite Mass. Our darkest, richest stout, complemented with a Sumatran coffee from our buds at COMA coffee. *hype alert–we will run out quickly* 5.0% ABV.
- #Basic Blonde: It’s a very simple blonde ale of exceptional quality. Nobody’s gotta write a book about it, unless we dig up Marcel Proust I guess. 4.5% ABV.
- Root Gruit: This hopless brown ale is bittered with juniper, peppermint, birch bark and licorice root. Ignore the germans, this is the most traditional beer you can find. 5.6% ABV.
- American Strong Ale: Malty with a very long finish. 5.6% ABV.
- Dry Brown: Crisp, light bodied brown ale. Doesn’t linger on the palate, so you can drink like 5 of them in a row on a rainy sunday. Brewery’s #1 reading beer. 5.6% ABV.
- Seattle Semi-Sweet Cider. Gluten free! $5
- Stag. Steak, taters and gravy. Pints only. $3.