Our Fourth Anniversary is Coming Up!
Jeff Goldpeach – It’s like Jeff Goldplum, our tart rosehip and plum gruit, except made with rosehips and peaches. Peachy keen! 74.4% ABV.
Demon Summoner –It’s a rauchbier, a traditional German style made with smoked malt. RISE FROM YOUR 5.3% ABV
Irish Red – Malt-forward best-seller with a nice minerality and a crisp finish. 5.3% ABV
Meteor IPA – A flagship IPA from the brewery least likely to have one. 5.0% ABV
Mahlab ESB – Malty and excellent, the pits of St. Lucie cherries gives this beer a delightful baked good aroma. 5.2% ABV
Open Source Brown – Classic brown ale, dry with notes of chocolate (from the malt) and strawberry (from the Belma hops). 5.3% ABV
Coffee Midnite Mass – The blackest of stouts, made with roasty, rich coffee from our friends at COMA. 5.7% ABV
Coffee Basketball Move – Our big ol dunkelweizen, made with COMA coffee this year! It’s amber, nutty and full-bodied. 6.8% ABV
Saison of the Witch – It’s a black saison. SPOOOOOOOOKY MAN. 8.0% ABV
Earthbound Blonde – Our flagship blonde, made with cardamom, telicherry pepper and black tea. It’s awesome, trust. 5.1% ABV
Gruit out of Hell – Our only pumpkin beer. Generous helping of beets, sumac, yarrow and chipotle peppers. The sirens are screaming and the fires are howling way down in the valley tonight. 5.7% ABV
Satellite Gruit – This hopless beer was brewed in collaboration with Ryan, Satellite’s resident cocktail genius. Dark, bitter, complex. 5.2% ABV
TO GO BEERS:
- Beer! In cans! Earthbound Blonde, Meteor IPA and Irish Red!
- $10/4pk, $3 singles.
- Seattle Semi-Sweet Cider
- Stag ($3 pour, for your uncle)
- James Cabernet, California $8
- Codice Temperanillo, Spain $8
- Wilderkrans Chenin blanc, South Africa $8
- Evolucio Furmint Tokaj, Hungary $8
- Pamplune Grapefruit Rose, France $8
- Coke $2
- Sprite $2
- Well-being N/A $5
TEA from TEATOPIA
- Lapsang Souchong: Smoky black tea, tongue-numbing and perfect $4
- Peach Ginger: Strong start, long finish. Just like the 7th game in the NBA finals $4
- Mash Cranberry Pear: This fruit-infused black tea will bring a little summer to your nose hairs and also your taste buds. $4
- Keemun: Mellow and floral black tea. Folks, it’s a good one! $4