WE WILL CLOSE AT 6PM FRIDAY FOR A SPECIAL EVENT, ONE OF OUR FRIENDS IS GETTING VIKING MARRIED.
Our Fourth Anniversary is Coming Up!
Jeff Goldpeach – It’s like Jeff Goldplum, our tart rosehip and plum gruit, except made with rosehips and peaches. Peachy keen! 74.4% ABV.
Demon Summoner –It’s a rauchbier, a traditional German style made with smoked malt. RISE FROM YOUR 5.3% ABV
Irish Red – Malt-forward best-seller with a nice minerality and a crisp finish. 5.3% ABV
Meteor IPA – A flagship IPA from the brewery least likely to have one. 5.0% ABV
Mahlab ESB – Malty and excellent, the pits of St. Lucie cherries gives this beer a delightful baked good aroma. 5.2% ABV
Open Source Brown – Classic brown ale, dry with notes of chocolate (from the malt) and strawberry (from the Belma hops). 5.3% ABV
Hefeweizen – Traditional hefeweizen for all you dudes whose masculinity is threatened by non-reinheitsgebot beers. Drink up! 4.6% ABV
AIPA – This opera was written by Verdi to commemorate the opening of the Cairo opera house oh wait that’s AIDA. This AIPA is an American IPA and was made to commemorate you cracking open a couple of cold ones with the boys. 5.0% ABV
Coffee Basketball Move – Our big ol dunkelweizen, made with COMA coffee this year! It’s amber, nutty and full-bodied. 6.8% ABV
Saison of the Witch – It’s a black saison. SPOOOOOOOOKY MAN. 8.0% ABV
Cardamom Pepper Tea Blonde – Our flagship blonde! It’s awesome, trust. 5.1% ABV
Gruit out of Hell – Our only pumpkin beer. Generous helping of beets, sumac, yarrow and chipotle peppers. The sirens are screaming and the fires are howling way down in the valley tonight. 5.7% ABV
Satellite Gruit – This hopless beer was brewed in collaboration with Ryan, Satellite’s resident cocktail genius. Dark, bitter, complex. 5.2% ABV
TO GO BEERS:
- Beer! In cans! Earthbound Blonde, Meteor IPA and Irish Red!
- $10/4pk, $3 singles.
- Seattle Semi-Sweet Cider
- Stag ($3 pour, for your uncle)
- James Cabernet, California $8
- Codice Temperanillo, Spain $8
- Wilderkrans Chenin blanc, South Africa $8
- Evolucio Furmint Tokaj, Hungary $8
- Pamplune Grapefruit Rose, France $8
- Coke $2
- Sprite $2
- Well-being N/A $5
TEA from TEATOPIA
- Lapsang Souchong: Smoky black tea, tongue-numbing and perfect $4
- Peach Ginger: Strong start, long finish. Just like the 7th game in the NBA finals $4
- Mash Cranberry Pear: This fruit-infused black tea will bring a little summer to your nose hairs and also your taste buds. $4
- Keemun: Mellow and floral black tea. Folks, it’s a good one! $4