- Beckles’ Bitter Revenge: “Whats the hoppiest beer you have?” It’s this one. It’s at the top of the tap list so you don’t have to bother reading about our other selections. It’s an AIPA. You don’t have to know anything else about it. Congratulations on your choice. 6.8% ABV, 77 IBU, 11 SRM.
- Gruit Out of Hell: Like a gruit out of hell I’ll be gone when the morning comes. When the night is over, like a gruit out of hell, I’ll be gone, gone, gone. Like a gruit out of hell I’ll be gone when the morning comes. But when the day is done And the sun goes down And the moonlight’s shining through. Then like a sinner before the gates of Heaven I’ll come crawling on back to you. Pumpkin (no pie spice). Beets. Chipotle peppers. Sumac. Yarrow. 6.66% ABV, 0 IBU, Blood Red SRM. LAST KEG ALERT
- None More Black: A stout as absorbent of color as the void at the outer edges of the universe. Even the head is black. Tastes of chocolate and burnt offerings to our dark lord Satan. 7.2% ABV, 68 IBU, 108 SRM (lol).
- Biere de Garde: Sessionable and not aged at all, but it hits the style guidelines. Letter of the law if not the spirit &c 5.6% ABV, 23 IBU, 15 SRM. LAST KEG ALERT
- Ginger Yarrow Gruit: Soft and smooth, no hops at all. A mild ginger heat shows up on the back end of this blond ale. 6.0% ABV, 0 IBU, 6 SRM.
- Pawpaw Belgian Weizen: OZARK BANANA OZARK BANANA OZARK BANANA. 8.0% ABV, 16 IBU, 15 SRM.
- Harvest Wheat: Slightly darker, toastier wheat beer. Perfect for autumn. 4.5% ABV, 14 IBU, 9 SRM
- Timothy Pear Farmhouse: Crisp and light, with aromas of sweetgrass and pears. 4.8% ABV, 11 IBU, 4 SRM. LAST KEG ALERT.
On deck: Demon Summoner, Peated Porter, Tax Evader, Pale Ale. Friendship Tripel.