Tours available Saturday and Sunday! 2PM, 4PM and 6PM!
Razzle Dazzle – A kettle soured berliner weisse fermented on raspberries. 4.4% ABV.
Splash Party Saison –Bewitchingly floral, with tropical heat and a hint of green apple tartness. 7.1% ABV
Irish Red – Malt-forward best-seller with a nice minerality and a crisp finish. 5.3% ABV
Ozark Common – Dark and sour. It’s what moonshiners used to drink! 5.0% ABV
Cucumber Pepper Kolsch – Crisp and clean kolsch laundered with cucumber juice and birds eye chilis. 5.5% ABV
Belgian Dubbel – Tawny colored and Belgian-y. If you know, you know. 7.5% ABV
Honey Wheat – A wheat beer brewed with honey! 4.3% ABV
AIPA – This opera was written by Verdi to commemorate the opening of the Cairo opera house oh wait that’s AIDA. This AIPA is an American IPA and was made to commemorate you cracking open a couple of cold ones with the boys. 5.0% ABV
Coffee Basketball Move – Our big ol dunkelweizen, made with COMA coffee this year! It’s amber, nutty and full-bodied. 6.8% ABV
Coffee Midnite Mass – The blackest of stouts, improved with COMA coffee! It’s intense and roasty, with a huge coffee character. 5.7% ABV
Chicken and Waffles – Neither chicken nor waffles were harmed in the production of this taproom favorite. Hints of rye, hints of smoke, hints of maple, hints of sentence fragments. 5.16% ABV
Blushing Cowboy – Gose fermented on strawberries, one of our most popular beers! 5.8% ABV
Satellite Gruit – This hopless beer was brewed in collaboration with Ryan, Satellite’s resident cocktail genius. Dark, bitter, complex. 5.2% ABV
TO GO BEERS:
- Beer! In cans! Earthbound Blonde, Meteor IPA and Irish Red!
- $10/4pk, $3 singles.
- Seattle Semi-Sweet Cider
- Stag ($3 pour, for your uncle)
- James Cabernet, California $8
- Codice Temperanillo, Spain $8
- Wilderkrans Chenin blanc, South Africa $8
- Evolucio Furmint Tokaj, Hungary $8
- Pamplune Grapefruit Rose, France $8
- Coke $2
- Sprite $2
- Well-being N/A $5
TEA from TEATOPIA
- Lapsang Souchong: Smoky black tea, tongue-numbing and perfect $4
- Peach Ginger: Strong start, long finish. Just like the 7th game in the NBA finals $4
- Mash Cranberry Pear: This fruit-infused black tea will bring a little summer to your nose hairs and also your taste buds. $4
- Keemun: Mellow and floral black tea. Folks, it’s a good one! $4