Holy shit how is it October already?
- Root Gruit: Hop-free ale seasoned with traditional root beer herbs: sarsaparilla leaves, vanilla, licorice root, juniper berries and spearmint. Pronounced “Rut grut”. Drinks like a very dry root beer. 3.8% ABV.
- Liquid Toast: Copper colored weizen for delicious early fall weather. Toasty, bready, sessionable. 5.3% ABV
- Belgian Golden Ale: Smooth golden ale with subtle spicy banana and clove notes from the yeast. I am not about to write a novel for this guy, it’s good so drink it. 7.1% ABV
- Dark Mild: Traditional British style, highly sessionable and pleasant. Molasses adds color and bite. 5.6% ABV.
- Second Lunch: This pale ale thick af y’all. We expected it to be crisp fall weather so we made a super full-bodied pale ale with some lactose added for extra mouth feel. WHY IS IT STILL 90 DEGREES OUTSIDE? Fuck global warming. 5.6% ABV.
- Lavender and Chicory Gruit: This brown, hop-free malt beverage was bittered with lavender and chicory, giving the beer a smooth, earthy, herbal bitterness. 5.8% ABV.
- Birch Farmhouse: A French style farmhouse with a delightful birch finish. Don’t know what birch tastes like? Try this beer! 4.7% ABV.
- Tax Evader: I could write the spiel I write for this every three weeks about jaggery and history and blahblahblah but really I’ve been reading some books about lizard people lately and I think I should take time to warn you about how they have infiltrated all levels of our government, hopefully I’ll be able to tell the world befor—. 11.0% ABV.
On deck: Whatever IPA. Finnish Dessert Porter, Biere de Garde, Pale Ale,