- Rose Plum Gruit: Brewed with French saison yeast, this delicate hop-free beer has been bittered with rose hips and mugwort and then gently soured with the addition of fresh plums. 5.5% ABV, 0 IBU, 9 SRM. LAST KEG ALERT
- Mahlab ESB: An early favorite from our lineup, brought back in time for the awesome late-summer/early fall weather. Full bodied and sessionable with an amazing aroma from the pits of St. Lucie cherries. Smells like Turkish baked goods! 5.3% ABV, 37 IBU, 10 SRM.
- Black Wit: A traditional witbier brewed with coriander and orange peel, blackened with midnight wheat and dosed with light-roast coffee just prior to kegging. It’s the most subtle coffee beer you’ll ever drink. 3.8% ABV, 14 IBU, 34 SRM.
- Hopped Wheat: It’s another Rebecca recipe! It’s a wheat beer! It has American hops in it in larger than average quantities! 4.2% ABV, 31 IBU, 4 SRM.
- Ginger Yarrow Gruit: Soft and smooth, no hops at all. A mild ginger heat shows up on the back end of this blond ale. 6.0% ABV, 0 IBU, 6 SRM.
- Pale Ale: An english style pale ale. Copper colored, smooth, sessionable. Introduce your dad (or grandpa) to craft beer with it. 4.8% ABV, 35 IBU, 8 SRM.
- Berliner Weisse: The original gatorade! Clean lacto sourness, fizz, a hint of smoke. Napoleon loved this shit. 2.8% ABV, 7 IBU, 3 SRM
- Open Source Brown: Rich, dark, full of chocolate, leather and smoke notes. Incredibly popular. 5.5% ABV, 24 IBU, 25 SRM.
On deck: Belgian Pale Ale, Lavender braggot, Timothy Pear Farmhouse.