- Lavender Braggot: Pilsner malt rounds out the delicate flavor of lavender and blackthorn honey. Smooth, hopless and perfect for autumnal swings in weather. 11.5% ABV, 0 IBU, 4 SRM.
- Mahlab ESB: An early favorite from our lineup, brought back in time for the awesome late-summer/early fall weather. Full bodied and sessionable with an amazing aroma from the pits of St. Lucie cherries. Smells like Turkish baked goods! 5.3% ABV, 37 IBU, 10 SRM.
- Black Wit: A traditional witbier brewed with coriander and orange peel, blackened with midnight wheat and dosed with light-roast coffee just prior to kegging. It’s the most subtle coffee beer you’ll ever drink. 3.8% ABV, 14 IBU, 34 SRM.
- Hopped Wheat: It’s another Rebecca recipe! It’s a wheat beer! It has American hops in it in larger than average quantities! 4.2% ABV, 31 IBU, 4 SRM.
- Ginger Yarrow Gruit: Soft and smooth, no hops at all. A mild ginger heat shows up on the back end of this blond ale. 6.0% ABV, 0 IBU, 6 SRM.
- Timothy Pear Farmhouse: Crisp and light, with aromas of sweetgrass and pears. 4.8% ABV, 11 IBU, 4 SRM.
- Berliner Weisse: The original gatorade! Clean lacto sourness, fizz, a hint of smoke. Napoleon loved this shit. 2.8% ABV, 7 IBU, 3 SRM
- Open Source Brown: Rich, dark, full of chocolate, leather and smoke notes. Incredibly popular. 5.5% ABV, 24 IBU, 25 SRM.
On deck: Belgian Pale Ale, Oktoberfest, Biere de Garde.