- Thai Basil IPA: Bright, refreshing IPA with a deep licorice-like aroma from a generous addition of Thai basil. 5.8% ABV.
- Wheat IPA: Is it a wheat beer? Is it an IPA? IT’S BOTH! MAGIC! 4.8% ABV.
- Fuzzy Pickles: A higher-strength gose (salty, slightly sour wheat beer brewed with coriander) dry-hopped with sorachi ace, a hop varietal that smells like dill and lemongrass. So good it will make you want to pose for a picture! 6.36% ABV
- Black Wit: Crisp witbier with black malt and coffee from Kuva coffee. 3.8% ABV.
- Apricot Gose: Y’ALLL IT’S BACK. Slightly salty, sour wheat beer with coriander. Bright fruit character from the many apricots we sacrificed to the fermentation gods. 5.31% ABV.
- Lavender Bragger: Alfalfa honey provides half the fermentables in this strong smooth gruit bittered with lavender. Brewed in collaboration with the National Honey Board as part of the Honey Beer Summit. 10.8% ABV.
- Jeff Goldplum: We were so preoccupied with whether we could figure out a hop-free saison fermented on plums and rosehips that we didn’t stop to think about whether we should. Beer…finds a way. 7.34% ABV.
- Slam Dunkel: Rich chocolate maltiness in a wheat beer? HELL YEAH BROTHERRRRRRRRRR. 6.8% ABV.
On deck: Cardamom Pepper Tea Blonde, Wet Look IPA.