- Fuzzy Pickles. This one’ll make you smile! A gose (slightly sour, salty wheat beer) brewed with coriander and dry-hopped with sorachi ace hops. 6.0% ABV.
- Pomegranate Cucumber Gose. Pilot run for an upcoming collaboration with Sliced Pint! It’s very refreshing! 6.1% ABV.
- Ozark Cedar IPA. We strained the wort through cedar branches from Ste. Genevieve (an old Finnish trick) to give this IPA extra strong pine aroma. It rules. 6.81% ABV.
- Tax Evader. Big-ass double IPA BACK IN BUSINESS. 11.0% ABV.
- Dead Druid King. It’s baaaaaaaack! Black wheat beer brewed with oak leaves instead of hops. Based on tomb findings from 800 BC Bavaria. SKULL BEER. 8.0%ABV.
- Jeffeweizen. Traditional German style wheat beer. Not made with any Jeff-derived materials. 4.6% ABV.
- Hopped Wheat. Halfway between an American Wheat and an IPA, this sesh is so fresh it’s make you feel like John Tesh. 5.9% ABV.
- #Basic Blonde. At the end of the day, it is what it is. Namaste. 5.5% ABV.
On deck: Blushing Cowboy, Thai Basil IPA, Splash Party Saison