WE WILL BE CLOSED SUNDAY, JULY 30 FOR A STAFF RETREAT, SORRY 4 PARTYING.
- Fuzzy Pickles. This one’ll make you smile! A gose (slightly sour, salty wheat beer) brewed with coriander and dry-hopped with sorachi ace hops. 6.0% ABV.
- 2nd Lunch Pale Ale. Extremely solid flagship pale ale from the brewery least likely to have one. 5.6% ABV.
- Ozark Cedar IPA. We strained the wort through cedar branches from Ste. Genevieve (an old Finnish trick) to give this IPA extra strong pine aroma. It rules. 6.81% ABV. *LAST KEG ALERT*
- Tax Evader. Big-ass double IPA BACK IN BUSINESS. 11.0% ABV. *LAST KEG ALERT*
- Blushing Cowboy. Holy shit! This gose (slightly sour, salty wheat beer) is brewed with coriander and fermented with the freshest possible strawberries, grown by the farmer that takes our spent brewery grain! 6.6%ABV.
- Jeffeweizen. Traditional German style wheat beer. Not made with any Jeff-derived materials. 4.6% ABV.
- Hopped Wheat. Halfway between an American Wheat and an IPA, this sesh is so fresh it’s make you feel like John Tesh. 5.9% ABV.
- Thai Basil IPA. This light, sunny IPA benefits from a generous late-boil addition of Thai basil. 6.0% ABV.
On deck: Splash Party Saison, Chicken and Waffles Blonde, Sunflower Hefe, Cucumber Pepper Kolsch.