- Irish Red Ale: It’s a red ale! Brewed with Irish Ale Yeast! Won gold medals for both “judge’s choice” and “people’s choice” at the Garbâge Brewers Thanksgiving contest in 2013. 5.1% ABV, 31 IBU, 13 SRM Full disclosure: Our brewmaster helped organize the contest.
- Belgian Pale Ale: It’s back! A medium-bodied pale ale with a slightly silky texture, a nose full of banana and pepper, a pruny, toffee-like backbone and a refreshing, balanced bitterness. 5% ABV, 22 IBU, 14 SRM. LAST KEG ALERT
- Fuzzy Pickles: A slightly salted wheat beer with a dill/lemongrass aroma. Savory and refreshing, it will make you want to pose for a photograph! 5% ABV, 40 IBU, 6 SRM.
- Dunkel: A traditional German dark wheat beer. Soft and full of caramel and chocolate malt notes. INCREDIBLY DRINKABLE. 5% ABV, 13IBU, 22SRM.
- Oat and Apple: A collaboration with Apple Knockers Cidery in Cobden, IL! All oat malt and noble hops, with a generous addition of unfermented cider! It’s dry, slightly apple-ine in nature, very refreshing and naturally gluten free. 6% ABV, 53 IBU, 3 SRM. Note: We didn’t send this off to a lab for analysis so technically we have to call it “gluten reduced” instead of “gluten free.”
- Rye Table Beer: High-rye low-gravity beer. Brown. Refreshing. Slightly smoky. Tastes like rye. 2.5% ABV, 21 IBU, 18 SRM.
- Dead Druid King: So this Celtic king died in Bavaria in 860BC and he was buried with some black wheat beer seasoned with oak leaves (according to the scientists who dug him up and rummaged through his stuff). We re-created it. It’s insane and complex. 8% ABV, 34 SRM, 0 IBU. LAST KEG ALERT
- Ozark Cedar IPA: A collaboration with Charleville Brewing down in Ste. Genevieve! Wheat IPA brewed with cedar branches. Refreshing, soft-bodied, delightful cedar-and-hop aroma. 5.8% ABV, 43 IBU, 7 SRM.
On deck: Smoked Missouri Common, Thai Basil IPA.